I used to make this dish regularly in its original form with chicken. Now, I substitute turkey and omit the hot peppers, but it still tastes great.
Tequila Lime Turkey (adapted from Tasty Kitchen)
- 3 whole limes, juiced
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup tequila (I used Jose Cuervo)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 4-6 boneless, skinless turkey breast fillets
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together in a food processor (or chop what needs chopping by hand) and marinade the turkey breasts overnight.
- When you're ready to cook, fire up your grill and let em rip. And by that, I mean cook for 10 minutes per side.
- Serve with salsa, pico de gallo, and/or mixed salad.