Saturday 28 May 2011

I'm in the Newsletter!

I'd like to say hello to any and all readers who have been directed here by the June ER4YT newsletter, or from anywhere else on the web, of course. I hope you all enjoyed my article, and I welcome any feedback and questions you may have, so please don't hesitate to introduce yourself and say hello.

The June newsletter can be found here: http://www.4yourtype.com/2011_newsletter_v8n6.asp

I'm absolutely delighted that I was given the opportunity to write about my success thus far with the BTD. I had a great time writing the article and it gave me a good chance to reflect on how far we have come with our health, nutrition and lifestyle since February.

I turned 30 this past week, which required a massive cheat day, which unfortunately turned into kind of a cheat week. Case in point, my birthday dinner was a grilled steak with blue cheese cream sauce. Totally non-compliant but 100% delicious. We're back on the straight and narrow now, and I'm looking forward to sharing more recipes and adaptations.

No comments:

Post a Comment